Volunteers are an essential part of our efforts. We believe “the smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention”
Opportunities abound to share happiness, smiles, nature, friendship, meaningful activities, and all that our beautiful community has to offer with others.
- Pedal pedicabs on our great bike trails
- Plan handicap accessible fun and engaging events
- Join committees to help plan and achieve our goals
- Be the feet for seniors in wheelchairs to push them around places like Monona Terrace, the Capital, the zoo, Union Terrace, bike trails, museums, and parks, just to name a few
- Coordinate and assist in fundraising efforts and membership drives
- Help plan and volunteer at community events and parties